Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science
Renjeng Su, Dean
James Hook, Associate Dean
Suite 500, Engineering Building
- B.S.—Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- Minor in Computer Science
- Minor in Electrical Engineering
- Minor in Environmental Engineering
- M.S.—Civil and Environmental Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Engineering and Technology Management, Mechanical Engineering, and Materials Science and Engineering
- M.Eng.—Civil and Environmental Engineering, Engineering and Technology Management (Option in Technology Management, Option in Project Management), Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D.—Civil and Environmental Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Technology Management
- Ph.D.—Participating college in Systems Science Doctoral Program
- Ph.D.—Participating college in Environmental Sciences and Resources Doctoral Program
- Graduate Certificates
Engineering and computer science offer the challenge and excitement of solving current and future technological problems in computers, electronics, energy, transportation, and the environment. Furthermore, national projections indicate that the need for engineers and computer scientists will increase significantly during the years ahead.
All undergraduate programs require a core of engineering or computer science, mathematics, science, and liberal arts courses. Graduate programs provide extended educational opportunities in various engineering and computer science specialties.