OHSU-PSU School of Public Health
David Bangsberg, Dean
Thomas Becker, Interim Associate Dean of Research
Katherine Bradley, Interim Associate Dean for Practice
Carlos Crespo, Interim Associate Dean of Undergraduate Affairs
Nancy Goldschmidt, Interim Assistant Dean for Accreditation
Jill Rissi, Interim Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- B.A., B.S. —Health Studies, Applied Health and Fitness
- Minors in Community Health, Aging Services
- Graduate Certificates in Biostatistics (OHSU), Public Health (OHSU)
- M.S. —Biostatistics (OHSU)
- M.P.H. —Biostatistics (OHSU), Environmental Systems and Human Health (OHSU), Epidemiology (OHSU), Health Management and Policy, Health Promotion, Primary Health Care and Health Disparities (OHSU)
- M.A., M.S. —Health Studies
- Ph.D. —Community Health, Epidemiology (OHSU), Health Systems and Policy
School of Public Health Vision
The OHSU-PSU School of Public Health will, through education, research, and community engagement, be a leader in promoting health and eliminating disparities in Oregon and beyond.
School of Public Health Mission
The OHSU-PSU School of Public Health's mission is to prepare a public health workforce, create new knowledge, address social determinants, and lead in the implementation of new approaches and policies to improve the health of populations.
School of Public Health Values
The OHSU-PSU School of Public Health is an academic partnership that values:
- Education - excellence in student and faculty education through collaborative leadership and scholarship;
- Science - innovative and impactful research conducted with the highest degree of integrity; and
- Responsibility - commitment to health equity through diversity, social justice, and community engagement.
School of Public Health Goals
The OHSU-PSU School of Public Health Initiative Steering Committee in 2012 identified goals as follows:
- To create an innovative and collaborative School of Public Health that addresses key issues of health policy and disparities;
- To meet Oregon’s public health workforce needs; and
- To create excellent educational and research opportunities for students and faculty.