Mechanical and Materials Engineering
Suite 400, Engineering Building
- B.S.—Mechanical Engineering
- M.S.—Mechanical Engineering
- M.Eng.—Mechanical Engineering
- M.S.—Materials Science and Engineering
- Ph.D.—Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical engineering provides a wide range of career paths with a broad spectrum of employers. Careers are available in aerospace, energy conversion, energy utilization, environmental design and management, chemical processing, electromechanical systems, controls, mechanical design, manufacturing, and materials, to name a few. Employment may be found in virtually every kind of industry, every branch of government, and every kind of utility.