241 Cramer Hall (CH)
- B.A., B.S.
- B.S. in Quantitative Economics
- Honors in Economics
- Minor in Economics
- Minor in International Economics
- Minor in Political Economy
- Secondary Education Program—Social Science
- M.S., M.A.
- M.S.T. and M.A.T. (General Social Science)
- Environmental and Resource Economics Graduate Certificate
- Ph.D.—Participating department in Urban Studies Doctoral Program
The program in economics is designed to meet four major objectives: to provide a basic knowledge of economic analysis for the student intending to do undergraduate work in preparation for a professional career in business or government; to serve as the core of a liberal arts program for students planning to enter business or industry directly upon graduation; to provide courses preparing students for graduate work in economics; and to present courses that offer insight into the economic problems of the day.