Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science
Richard Corsi, Dean
Wu-chi Feng, Associate Dean for Research
James Hook, Associate Dean
Jean Cavanaugh, Assistant Dean for Finance & Administration
Suite 500, Engineering Building
- B.S.—Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- Minor in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- M.S.—Civil and Environmental Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Engineering and Technology Management, Mechanical Engineering, and Materials Science and Engineering
- M.Eng.—Civil and Environmental Engineering, Engineering and Technology Management (Option in Technology Management, Option in Project Management), Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D.—Civil and Environmental Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Technology Management
- Ph.D.—Participating college in Systems Science Doctoral Program
- Ph.D.—Participating college in Environmental Sciences and Resources Doctoral Program
- Graduate Certificates
Engineering and computer science professions will continue to be front and center in addressing grand challenges that affect humankind and the planet, from reinventing the built environment for human health to low-impact energy sources, and resilient physical and cyber systems to effective transportation networks. For these reasons, national projections indicate that the need for engineers and computer scientists will continue to increase significantly during the years ahead, with commensurate increases in what are already high wages and opportunities to make a difference in the world.
All undergraduate programs are accredited by ABET and require a core of engineering or computer science, mathematics, science, and liberal arts courses. Graduate programs provide extended educational opportunities in various engineering and computer science specialties, from cyber-security to healthy buildings, environmental monitoring to resilient infrastructure, technology management to nano-material application, and more.